Rental Home Management
Summary of Services Provided
Following is a Summary of Property Management Services available through Pacific-Realtors.net:
- Assisting owners in establishing rents and security deposit requirements;
- Advertising for tenants;
- Assisting owners in establishing minimum acceptable FICO scores and income to rent ratios;
- Performing background checks (including criminal background checks) on rental applicants including the verification of income, identity, credit and eviction history, employment, and checking with two previous landlords;
- Establishing and maintaining move-in/move-out documentation;
- Collecting rents timely and making distributions to the owners timely;
- Paying all operating expenses timely in order to avoid late fees;
- Maintaining the property in a good, habitable condition;
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests timely and courteously;
- Enforcing the terms of leases as required;
- Assisting the owner's attorney if an eviction is ever required including testifying in court;
- Assisting the owner in the selection of qualified vendors and contractors;
- Monitoring and constantly evaluating the performance and billings of all vendors and contractors in order to assure the lowest prices consistent with quality work, performed timely;
- Following all fair housing and other laws and requirements;
- Obtaining bids and negotiating contracts;
- Making periodic inspections as agreed to in the management agreement;
- Providing monthly financial reports that are comprehensive, timely and accurate;
- Our accounting services are provided by a professional accounting firm, Nationwide Accounting Services, using software designed specifically for property management;
- Providing an emergency service contact so tenants can reach us 24/7/365;
- Performing preventive maintenance so as to minimize long term operating expenses while maximizing the value of your investment property;
- Keeping our clients informed of ever-changing, significant laws that effect property operations and values; and
- Providing our clients with the comfort and confidence of knowing their valuable assets are in good, responsible hands.
- See: Tax Benefits of Professional Property Management
- We offer owners peace of mind and freedom 24/7/365.
Cost Segregation - Cost Segregation Analysis
Cost segregation consists of a process whereby building components that can be depreciated over a relatively short time (5 to 15 years) are identified and reclassified so that accelerated depreciation can be calculated and claimed by the building owner, resulting in the significant deferral of state and federal income taxes and greater cash flow. See more.
- Our goal is to increase the value of your property by improving its cash flow.
- We will do everything possible to maximize rental income while minimizing operating expenses.
- Our goal is to make your residential income property desirable to tenants so that they are attracted to your property and want to stay.
- Our goal is to manage your property in a business like manner by providing solid advice and then implementing the owner's decisions in a timely manner.
- Our goal is to be responsive to the phone calls of our client owners as well as tenants, who pay rent to the owner.
- Our goal is to have our staff live by the Golden Rule at all times
- Our goal is to serve our clients by providing good stewardship and advice at all times.
- Our goal is to use our position as property managers to protect and improve our environment while conserving valuable resources.