Reasons to Join Pacific-Realtors.net
Serving Southern California Since 1987
Pacific-Realtors.net is a small, independent company that is dedicated to being the finest real estate services firm in Southern California. Our agents are provided the support of an owner who became a licensed real estate broker in 1971 and a real estate and homeowner association attorney in 1998. We provide comprehensive, continuing education and marketing support that enables hard working full-time and part-time agents to achieve their goals. Our goal is to make good agents great agents. Agents can earn money by selling homes, apartment buildings, commercial properties, and land. Agents can also earn money by managing properties and by referring clients to our business brokerage affiliate. We help you build your business so you can become financially independent.
- 80% to 90% Commissions
- Leads are provided to agents who are actively engaged in working a geographical farm area.
- Agents that are representing themselves, a domestic partner, parents, children, brothers, sisters, grandparents, or grandchildren in the sale or purchase of a home are entitled to a 90% commission.
- No Desk or Monthly Fees at 80% Commission.
- No Franchise Fees.
- Per Transaction E & O Insurance.
- Sales Commission cap to broker: $15,000 per year, then $500 for each sale.
- Signs Provided.
- Full Time Broker.
- Recruiting and Other Bonuses.
- Build your own team.
- Get Paid Directly from Escrow.
- Mentor Program for New Agents. One-on-one training and Zoom Seminars. Join a team.
- We provide both sales and property management training at no cost. Learn to become a probate real estate sales specialist. Learn to sell new construction homes.
- Email Provided. Your own webpage provided for personal branding.
- Work from Office or Home anywhere in California.
- We offer property management services and property management leads to qualified agents.
- We provide door hangers, name badges, magnetic signs, and extensive marketing materials. Ask about our Chamber of Commerce Marketing Program.
- When you join Pacific-Realtors.net, you will receive a comprehensive marketing manual that will help you succeed whether you are a new agent or a pro.
- We provide open house and just sold announcements.
- Free Business Cards after the first order.
- Prospective buyers can search for properties on our website and can request specific email alerts.
- Our transaction coordinator is very experienced and provides our agents with excellent service.
- We have established high ethical standards for the protection of our clients. See Dual Agent Relationships - Residential Sales.
- The owner's only job is to help you succeed. Available to our agents 24/7/365.
- Professional image
Unlike some other real estate brokerage companies, Pacifc-Realtors.net offers to hold open houses for our listing clients as well as for other real estate brokerage companies. We do this first for the benefit of our clients who have listed their homes for sale with us, but also to meet prospective buyers who are looking for a home other than the one being held open. Agents that hold open houses, represent more buyers and sellers than agents who don't hold open houses.
Pacific-Realtors.net sends targeted mailings to estate planning attorneys who handle probate sales and family law attorneys who are involved in helping divorcing couples sell their property.
Leads generated from these sources are referred to the agents of our firm who are consistently working a geographic farm area and are actively engaged in our marketing program.
Ask about referrals from our Monthly Mailing Program, Broker to Broker Referrals, Southern California Referral Agents, our affiliates, our Yard and Estate Sales program, and our Subsidized Mailing Program.
Unlike some of our competitors, our company earns its money by helping our agents sell, manage and lease real estate. We do not make our money by charging our agents desk fees, franchise fees, education fees, exorbitant E & 0 insurance fees, or other fees. Compare and prosper with Pacific-Realtors.net. See: Real Estate Brokerage or Ponzi Scheme?
If you join Pacific-Realtors.net, one thing is absolutely certain. You will always be treated as a valuable member our team.
Please call Michael Chulak for a confidential interview.