Residential Sales Division
Serving Southern California Since 1987
Upon engaging Pacific-Realtors.net as your marketing agent to sell your house, we will do the following:
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to assist in establishing an ideal listing price and probable selling price.
- Prepare an attractive, detailed marketing brochure, which will include color photographs of the property plus a description of features and benefits. The brochure will be made available to the brokerage community by mail, email, and at frequent open houses.
- Advertise your property on those websites that we believe will assist in generating qualified prospects.
- Hold frequent open houses in order to expose the property to both prospective buyers and other real estate agents.
- Place your property listing into the Multiple Listing Service. This will expose the property to thousands of sales agents. The majority of sales in Southern California take place with cooperating brokers and agents.
- Mail Open House post cards to homes in the area in order to generate prospective buyers.
- Place an attractive For Sale sign on the property.
- Prequalify all prospective buyers in order to make certain they will qualify for any required financing and have the cash available to perform.
- Arrange new financing for the buyer, if requested. See: Glossary of Real Estate Loan Terms
- Coordinate all inspections, corrective work, if required, and prepare all sales documents and escrow instructions.
- Work with the buyers, escrow officer, property inspectors, title company, appraiser, and any other parties involved in the sale, in order to expedite the closing.
- Coordinate possession dates and complete the transaction in a timely manner.
Pacific-Realtors.net has a team of real estate agents who focus primarily on representing sellers, (listing or seller's agents), agents who focus primarily on representing people who want to acquire a home (buyer's agents), and agents that represent both buyers and sellers in a single transaction (dual agents).
When you decide to have one of our real estate agents represent you, the agent will discuss whether his or her representation will be that of a listing or seller's agent, a buyer's agent, or possibly a dual agent. This is both important and required by California law. You will also be given an agency disclosure document to read and sign. More information about the agency disclosure document is on this website. We urge you to read it because it is designed for your protection. In addition, there are several articles on this site designed to help buyers and sellers of real estate.
We urge all home buyers to visit California School Ratings for information about local school ratings and comparisons. Buyers should also visit: Map of High-Risk Fire Hazard Areas.
If you are new to Southern California or just want to learn more about our area, we invite you to Explore Southern California. Also see: Historical Timeline - Los Angeles Area and Meanings and Origins of Names - Los Angeles County.
Buying and Selling a Home at the Same Time
Before You Shop at a New Home Developement
Los Angeles County Maps – Sales Data
Holding Title to Real Estate in California