Serving Southern California Since 1987
A referral agent is a real estate licensee who wants to make money in real estate, but does not want to sell, show property, or pay desk, MLS, or Board of Realtors fees.
Referral agents make money by referring their friends, relatives, and others in their sphere of influence to a full-time real estate agent with Pacific-Realtors.net who will service the client. Referrals can be prospective buyers or sellers of homes, apartment buildings, commercial properties, or land.
As a referral agent, you are paid a percentage of the fee earned by the company.
The following is an example:
$600,000 Average Home Price
x 2.5% Average Commission Received
equals $15,000 Average Commission Received
15% Paid to Referral Agent
$2,250 Paid to Referral Agent
85% Paid to Pacific-Realtors.net and Full Service Agent
Referral agents tend to be:
- Recently retired real estate agents and brokers;
- Part-time real estate agents and brokers who find that paying MLS and board fees is not cost effective for them;
- Real estate agents who are considering becoming inactive;
- Real estate agents who have decided that sales are not for them;
- Real estate agents who are moving to another state;
- Real estate agents and brokers who are employed in another field but want to use their license to earn commissions, and
- People who will obtain a real estate license so they can earn more money such as probate attorneys, bankruptcy attorneys, and family law attorneys.
If you would like to become a referral agent, we can assist you, including helping you obtain a real estate license. For more information: Southern California Referral Agents and Business Broker Referrals.
Our referral agent program supports our agents and our clients.
Call Michael Chulak for additional information.